I'm lost, adrift, as it were!
I've lost my Alas, a blog!!!
This is very distressing - my one foray into the real world (okay, maybe not my ONE foray, I try to watch The Daily Show too) is gone!
One of the recent posts noted something about maybe changing hosts or domains or somesuch, but nothing like "hey, we're moving!".
****deep breath****
It's likely site maintainence. No big. They'll be back soon. It's a big internet out there. It's not like there's no where else to get aradical lefty fix in the mean time.
I'll just go get all zen for a while and check in again tomorrow...
This is very distressing - my one foray into the real world (okay, maybe not my ONE foray, I try to watch The Daily Show too) is gone!
One of the recent posts noted something about maybe changing hosts or domains or somesuch, but nothing like "hey, we're moving!".
****deep breath****
It's likely site maintainence. No big. They'll be back soon. It's a big internet out there. It's not like there's no where else to get a
I'll just go get all zen for a while and check in again tomorrow...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home