No Vacancy
Oh wow - I left my rental offer up at Blog Explosion for the day [because checking email at work quickly on the communal computer is one thing, but working on one's blog simply begs for a whole other level of trouble] and came back tonight to find more-than-expected offers from some great sites.
Too many decisions for a Libra to make...
But, in the end, I'm only allowed one renter, so welcome But I Digress!
In his own words, it's: "...social commentary, anti-social commentary and the occasional dirty word". And that kinda sums it up nicely. From obligatory post-Christmas ponderings to dissecting television to disturbingly long words to meat-eating musings, the blog runs the gamut of lovely rants.
So take a moment and pay a visit [link, as usual, just over there on your left].
Too many decisions for a Libra to make...
But, in the end, I'm only allowed one renter, so welcome But I Digress!
In his own words, it's: "...social commentary, anti-social commentary and the occasional dirty word". And that kinda sums it up nicely. From obligatory post-Christmas ponderings to dissecting television to disturbingly long words to meat-eating musings, the blog runs the gamut of lovely rants.
So take a moment and pay a visit [link, as usual, just over there on your left].
2 Comments:
Thank you for the use of the space! I'll be a model tenant. (Pay no attention to strange noises or odors coming from the sidebar ...)
welcome! noises and odors, eh... I've become rather immune to most so you should be okay. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home