obligatory Happy New Year!
Ah, January 1 of yet another year.
I hold to my wholly unfounded theories [noted in my other, family-read blog] regarding time and its passage and, as such, I have greater difficulty distinguishing January 1 as a date any more profound than any other.
Having said that, 2005, on the whole, was a pretty decent year and with the impending birth of babyQ and all the changes that need to happen before [and will happen after], 2006 is shaping up to quite memorable.
So: happy new year, happy blogging and happy whatever-makes-you-smile. [and, hey, make my tenant happy too: visit But I Digress... He's linked in the sidebar!]
I hold to my wholly unfounded theories [noted in my other, family-read blog] regarding time and its passage and, as such, I have greater difficulty distinguishing January 1 as a date any more profound than any other.
Having said that, 2005, on the whole, was a pretty decent year and with the impending birth of babyQ and all the changes that need to happen before [and will happen after], 2006 is shaping up to quite memorable.
So: happy new year, happy blogging and happy whatever-makes-you-smile. [and, hey, make my tenant happy too: visit But I Digress... He's linked in the sidebar!]
1 Comments:
Hey there. Happy 06 to you and yours, too... cheers to a new year!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home