quick and dirty
A very speedy welcome to the new renter this week: Waisted Life. I've enjoyed hitting his page while surfing and have made it a point to click over when Waisted Life has been renting from others, just to have a read, so click on the little thumbnail and check him out!
He did have some stiff competition this week in the form of infinity pie, Vandelay Industries, Mystikal Incense, Cricket's Corner and The New ME... please check back in a week for the next vacancy!
Now, I'm supposed to be looking for some paperwork that was given to me by our dear doc back in September. Apparently, I need it to register at the hospital should I ever actually want to give birth to babyQ. So, this is it from me for the day - all the more reason to go check in on Waisted Life! [damn, a double pimp!]
He did have some stiff competition this week in the form of infinity pie, Vandelay Industries, Mystikal Incense, Cricket's Corner and The New ME... please check back in a week for the next vacancy!
Now, I'm supposed to be looking for some paperwork that was given to me by our dear doc back in September. Apparently, I need it to register at the hospital should I ever actually want to give birth to babyQ. So, this is it from me for the day - all the more reason to go check in on Waisted Life! [damn, a double pimp!]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home