does this mean I'm an adult?
It was my birthday yesterday and I turned 32. And, here are the problems I've suddenly run into with aging:
And, apparently, responsible. How adult is that?
- I forgot it was my birthday until about 10am I came downstairs and saw the card from my sister sitting on the dining room table.
- My day was filled with diapers, laundry and driving.
- It took me five minutes to realise that Mr.Q had incorrectly said I was 33. I mean, hey, it sounded about right.
- Mr.Q baked me a cake. Not necessarily because it was my birthday: he wanted to bake something to help clear the kitchen of the smell from the seafood we had for dinner.
- I got a phone call from the vet informing me that my dog appears to have the beginnings of kidney failure.
And, apparently, responsible. How adult is that?
Labels: milestones
6 Comments:
Aww...doesn't sound like such a bad birthday. And you're right, that's really adult. *runs away* heh
Happy late Birthday.
ooh...I feel a few more grey hairs...
yeah, it was a good birthday. I just kept having to remind myself that it was my birthday!
Happy late B-day, Jen. I just rewatched "Jolly-Jumper: The Initial Experiance" and I've decided you look way too yung to be 32.
I'm so sorry to read bout your doggie. That is so crummy.
Happy birthday. How's 32 feel. I'll be ther ein December and am comforted to know I have a scout in advance! Hubby probably only got away with saying you were 33 because babyQ has your feeling like you're 40 some days, no?
Happy birthday!!! (even though it's a few days late now!) Welcome to adulthood! :)
Oh, happy birthday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home