November 05, 2006

the new search engine winner

forcing men to be permed painted

I kid you not. Now, it's not like QR appears high on the list and that kind of makes it a little scarier, really. Somebody really wanted to know about people who forced men to perm and paint ... what? Their skin? clothes? hair? I'm not quite sure what they were looking for, but I am fairly sure they didn't find it here.

Yet.

Just for you, my buddy in an undisclosed area of the United States: I hereby declare that I have never partaken in the forcing of any men to have permed hair. I have never painted any men, forcibly or otherwise. No one has had any part in forcing me to watch permed, painted men perform in any capacity. I have never painted permed men who are forcing themselves into contortionist positions.

There. That should cover it. Google it again in a few days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home