spread the Irish Spring love
Public Service Announcement:
While it is true that there is currently a boil-water advisory in major portions of the Lower Mainland, I would like to take this opportunity to now clarify:
If this water issue carries on much longer, I'm going to start carrying travel size soaps in my purse and passing them out as needed. Because it seems it will be needed.
While it is true that there is currently a boil-water advisory in major portions of the Lower Mainland, I would like to take this opportunity to now clarify:
- NO ONE is saying that you can't bathe. Just in case you sweat gland loving people don't want to click on the website, it says this: "Residents of those areas still affected by the advisory are advised by Medical Health Officers that tap water is acceptable for uses other than drinking, brushing teeth or washing fruits and vegetables."
If this water issue carries on much longer, I'm going to start carrying travel size soaps in my purse and passing them out as needed. Because it seems it will be needed.
Labels: NaBloPoMo
1 Comments:
Haha! I was just wondering the same thing the otehr day when encountering an unusually high number of stinky people. They really should get them some of that Irish Spring soap.
Hilarious article! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home