March 15, 2007

cop out

Forgive me, but tonight my brain is betraying me. I have nothing. Well, I have things, but I can do no better with them than to make a laundry list of items. Seriously. I have nothing.

So, after checking to make sure that this is the correct blog [the post venting about my parents was actually on my family blog for about 30 seconds last night...a sure sign that I was in need of sleep, if mishearing the word 'testicles' on a cheese commercial was not quite enough], I will leave you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bnlmusic


This is the You Tube channel for the Barenaked Ladies and the vidoes they do of their songs in the bathroom [fully clothed]. If you've never heard them [gasp!] then get your butt over there and listen!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so made my night! Watching Steve suddenly appear during "Some Fantastic" - totally needed that. THANK YOU for the link, my dear. Thank you.

Mar 15, 2007, 8:16:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know - isn't that awesome??! Yay Steve!

I just can't get over the bathroom acoustics :P

Mar 15, 2007, 8:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

Oooooh, BNL!!!! That video made me happy! I need to listen to BNL waaay more often. THem and Great Big Sea. They toatlly make me smile. Thanks for posting that! Woohoo!

Mar 15, 2007, 9:01:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yeah - Great Big Sea!! Though I miss Darryl... :( I wonder if they have a You Tube??

Mar 15, 2007, 10:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mackey said...

BNL rocks!!!
I have loved them since forevah!

Mar 15, 2007, 10:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

Wha? What heppened to Darryl?

Mar 15, 2007, 10:18:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He left 1 or 2 albums ago to spend more time with family or something like that - good reason, but bad for the rest of us. I think they brought somebody else in for a while, but I just checked the band site, and it's all Alan, Sean and Bob now!

Mar 15, 2007, 10:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

heh, just goes to show you how much I pay attention!

Mar 15, 2007, 10:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home