the week in review, in advance
Well, this is going to be a busy next few days, so hold on!
Tomorrow is the blog exchange, and I am happy to have Janet here with her take on fatherhood. Wednesday is not only my take on eharmony's marriage counselling alternative [what? Mr.Q and I in search of marital advice? it's all true!], it's also the Magpie's first birthday! So you know that will be a busy, busy day.
That means that the mid-week photo op will move to Thursday, and Friday, well, we'll deal with Friday when we get there. Friday will be my last official day off before I return to work so I may be in melt down mode by then and I guarantee nothing of what may be typed in that post...
Stick with me, dears, there'll be lots, but there will almost assuredly be something for everyone!
Tomorrow is the blog exchange, and I am happy to have Janet here with her take on fatherhood. Wednesday is not only my take on eharmony's marriage counselling alternative [what? Mr.Q and I in search of marital advice? it's all true!], it's also the Magpie's first birthday! So you know that will be a busy, busy day.
That means that the mid-week photo op will move to Thursday, and Friday, well, we'll deal with Friday when we get there. Friday will be my last official day off before I return to work so I may be in melt down mode by then and I guarantee nothing of what may be typed in that post...
Stick with me, dears, there'll be lots, but there will almost assuredly be something for everyone!
2 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGPIE!
I think I'm a little bit late, but Happy Birthday beautiful Mae-Gwyn!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home