seriuosly old newness
So....um...yeah. This is what happens when you find out that you can do a Technorati search on your flickr photo stream and find out all sorts of places where people have used your [Creative Commons tagged] photos. Then you think, hey!, I should do a Technorati search on my blog! I haven't done that in ages! And then you discover that you were tagged for a meme, like, nearly three months ago and didn't clue in.
Oops.
Turns out today is a meme kind of day - as in, I wasn't sure what I was going to write about. With sincere apologies to mothergoosemouse for the lateness in responding, here it is: 18 new, previously undivulged [I think] things about me.
Oops.
Turns out today is a meme kind of day - as in, I wasn't sure what I was going to write about. With sincere apologies to mothergoosemouse for the lateness in responding, here it is: 18 new, previously undivulged [I think] things about me.
- I've never smoked, but I kind of like the smell of some nicotine products. But that only goes for some brands of Canadian smokes and pipe tobacco. I've never met an American cigarette that I could be within 50 feet of.
- I am, by turns, horrified, intrigued and confused by skin: blackheads, zits, skin tags, moles, stray long hairs.... bizarre stuff.
- If I have any say in the matter, I prefer my sandwiches dry: no mayo, no mustard, no butter or margarine.
- I don't like going to movie theatres.
- Nudity's fine by me.
- I shudder at the thought of something going wrong with my knees or ankles. Other body parts? Eh. Doesn't bother me. Knee or ankle joints? Serious cringing.
- When my adult eye teeth came in, they were over top of my baby eye teeth: both baby teeth had to be pulled and I had a retainer to bring the adult ones down.
- I had to have my last baby teeth pulled in grade 11, so I could get my braces.
- I have three toenails that are a little on the thick side.
- Mr.Q thinks they are the grossest things ever in the history of gross things.
- I talk to myself at work. It's a lab thing.
- I talk to myself outside of work. That's a crazy thing.
- I don't understand the concept of hanging onto regrets.
- I like cereal. A lot.
- I quite literally kick Mr.Q when he snores.
- I like to eat lunch alone: it's my me time.
- I don't always [hardly ever] separate darks and lights.
- I like pigeons.
Labels: meme
1 Comments:
Technorati is a big ol' scary wasteland to me... I've NEVER understood that stupid site. How do you search to see if others have used your photos?
Love your list. I feel the same way about skin. It's weird. But cigarettes? Stinky McSinkerama. Canadian, American, Madagascar...an? They all make me gag!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home