Labels: Singular Saturday
posted by Jenn at 7:50 p.m.
Perfectly played. And I soooooooo agree with the sentiment!
I know the feeling...
oooh there's a lot than can be achieved in 10 days...don't you worry. Just take a deep breath now and then.
I am in the same predicament and we had tons of snow overnight so no shopping for me today! My mantra...it will all get done, it will all get done. That goes along with the deep breathing!
Cheer, you're not alone...I'm still a little over half my list...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
5 Comments:
Perfectly played. And I soooooooo agree with the sentiment!
I know the feeling...
oooh there's a lot than can be achieved in 10 days...don't you worry. Just take a deep breath now and then.
I am in the same predicament and we had tons of snow overnight so no shopping for me today! My mantra...it will all get done, it will all get done. That goes along with the deep breathing!
Cheer, you're not alone...I'm still a little over half my list...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home