Labels: Sunday Edition
posted by Jenn at 8:35 p.m.
4:00A.M.!!!!!!YIKES!!!!That is the middle of the night!Silly Magpie.....you can pay her back when she is a teenager:P
Sigh, my 3 year old thinks it is time to wake up around 5:30 am. She's a rooster.Feel better. I hope things are o.k. at work.
I am glad you are finally beginning to feel better. Not such a fun way to spend the holidays. Happy New Year to you, Mr. Q and the beautiful Magpie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
3 Comments:
4:00A.M.!!!!!!
YIKES!!!!
That is the middle of the night!
Silly Magpie.....you can pay her back when she is a teenager:P
Sigh, my 3 year old thinks it is time to wake up around 5:30 am. She's a rooster.
Feel better. I hope things are o.k. at work.
I am glad you are finally beginning to feel better. Not such a fun way to spend the holidays.
Happy New Year to you, Mr. Q and the beautiful Magpie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home