Labels: Singular Saturday
posted by Jenn at 7:58 p.m.
Yeah. Here too. Sucks, doesn't it?
hahaha. I remember the days of dreading the snow report.
Okay... we got warmer, finally left the teens, but now we are back to grey, dreary, ugly. Almost makes me wish for the 10 the other day with its bright sunshine. And Spring is still at least 6 months away.
The snow was like little pellets today. I'm so sick of snow.
Oh, it's a sunny Monday morning here in my place...hope it gets better there soon! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
5 Comments:
Yeah. Here too. Sucks, doesn't it?
hahaha. I remember the days of dreading the snow report.
Okay... we got warmer, finally left the teens, but now we are back to grey, dreary, ugly. Almost makes me wish for the 10 the other day with its bright sunshine. And Spring is still at least 6 months away.
The snow was like little pellets today. I'm so sick of snow.
Oh, it's a sunny Monday morning here in my place...hope it gets better there soon! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home