February 22, 2008

more haiku Friday!



family influx
weekend of keeping calmer
than I really am

*****

bubble wrap taped down
to the daycare floor and I'm
no longer needed

*****

laughing barista
uninhibited, crazy
just made my whole day

[um, yeah, written on Thursday, at lunch]

*****

a Blog Blast today
at Parent Bloggers Network
go check it out now!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Fun haikus! Have a great weekend!

Feb 22, 2008, 8:11:00 a.m.  
Blogger storyteller said...

Interesting “slice of life” Haiku leaving me curious about the bubble wrap and the laughing barista.
Hugs and blessings,

Feb 22, 2008, 8:36:00 a.m.  
Blogger Danielle said...

Laughing Baristas rule!

Oh and thanks for the bubble wrap idea. I've got some I'm putting down right after this post.

Happy Friday!

Feb 22, 2008, 12:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger the planet of janet said...

bubble wrap, eh? hmmmm....

great 'kus!

Feb 22, 2008, 4:20:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter what comes in the mail, if it's wrapped in bubble-wrap, I know my kids will be happy for the rest of the day!

Great 'ku!

Feb 22, 2008, 4:46:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need a hug to get through the weekend...
((((HUGS))))

And I wish I could see the bubble wrap incident.

Feb 22, 2008, 7:12:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love bubble wrap! Pure kid entertainment!

Feb 22, 2008, 7:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

Hi Jenn, Hope you survive and even enjoy some of the family infusion.

Feb 23, 2008, 1:03:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home