brain fart
I actually hate that term, but it's pretty much the only things that applies here. As it turns out, [and as it turns out, I knew this but had just forgotten that I knew this], I am able to keep QR a public blog AND have it not show on my profile but indicating so in a little section under "edit profile".
woohoo. I may be a little slow, but I get there eventually.
Now, as to why the formatting's gone all wacky on me at the moment, I'm not even going to hazard a guess. Perhaps Blogger just needs a little while to think about things and sort itself out. If it's still like this by the weekend, then I'll worry.
woohoo. I may be a little slow, but I get there eventually.
Now, as to why the formatting's gone all wacky on me at the moment, I'm not even going to hazard a guess. Perhaps Blogger just needs a little while to think about things and sort itself out. If it's still like this by the weekend, then I'll worry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home