February 12, 2006

crow: tastes a little like chicken

Since the in-laws didn't arrive in town this weekend, like they were supposed to, Mr.Q decided that we could go for Valentine's day dinner last night [the 11th is close enough to the 14th for me].

So, further to my previous post, I must now take back any evil thoughts I may have had and thank Mr.Q profusely for a lovely seafood Valentine's dinner.

His gut even seems to have survived eating food that was not prepared in our kitchen. Hm... could this pave the way for future food adventures outside the home? Likely not until next Valentine's day.

**********


added after the fact ~8pm: I just checked in on my renter and it looks like she'll only be with me for another 24 hours. Time flies, and I'm sure Kentucky Girl would like a few more visitors, so head over to the thumbnail, click, have a read and enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mackey said...

Hi there! Mackeydoodle here! Just sayin' hi!!Looks like you & I will be seeing a lot of each other this week!:)
I am a fellow Canadian from Alberta! Go Canada!!!

Feb 12, 2006, 9:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger TotalChaos said...

Hi Jenn, get a good meal? I'm a friend of Mackeydoodle, and stopped in. I enjoyed, some of your blogs.

Feb 12, 2006, 10:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Hi Jenn! Mackeydoodle sent me and she said there would be coffee, but I can't find the cups!!! I did enjoy the seafood buffett however!
So did Mr.Q's Gut make it though the night ok? LOL!

Feb 13, 2006, 5:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mackey said...

Hey Jenn! My peeps & I are here for coffee but Hippy can't find the cups & I was just wondering if you have any artificial sweetener???

Feb 13, 2006, 8:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger runny_yolk said...

Mmmm romantic seafood dinner - lucky you!

Feb 13, 2006, 2:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks for dropping by all! I'll have to look into that coffee and artificial sweetener thing... (I'm usually a raw sugar kind of girl, but I'm sure I could did some fake stuff up somewhere) :D

And, yep, it was a lovely dinner and Mr.Q seems to still be surviving! The day that seafood is ruled out, we enter a whole new ball game...

Feb 13, 2006, 6:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home