still reeling from the sting of ... nothing?
That's right, folks. Not a single smack for me from I talk too much. Ah, such is the way. The non-smacking review of QR did generate a little traffic, but apparently I was sporting a template that blinded everyone who visited... not really a brilliant way to encourage repeats, eh?
In an effort to save eyeballs and sanities, then, I've [temporarily?] gone grey. Not terribly exciting, and the background colour for the posts looks a little off, but it shouldn't make anyone too dizzy. I thought perhaps it best to save the sight of all concerned first and deal with the rest over the next little while. Oh yes - there's more! [but, that is why you ask, after all: to get the answers]
And now, for having actually been the one to pick the stripes in the first place, I'm off to get my eyes checked...
In an effort to save eyeballs and sanities, then, I've [temporarily?] gone grey. Not terribly exciting, and the background colour for the posts looks a little off, but it shouldn't make anyone too dizzy. I thought perhaps it best to save the sight of all concerned first and deal with the rest over the next little while. Oh yes - there's more! [but, that is why you ask, after all: to get the answers]
And now, for having actually been the one to pick the stripes in the first place, I'm off to get my eyes checked...
2 Comments:
Just wanted to pop in and give you props for being a good sport on your review.
and hey
nothing wrong with grey....my site has a lot of that...although some people consider it kind of bland.
Thanks, Mike! As I said, I did ask for it... :D I figure it's worth the smacking, or lack thereof, to force myself to step back and actually look.
And, yeah, grey is good!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home