speedy Friday night update
Not like I have a life to rush off to or anything, but I do have a dog to walk.
A big welcome to This is Not the Life I Pictured - my new tenant over there in the sidebar. She's a great read and beat out another good set of bidders this week. Be sure and check her out!
A big welcome to This is Not the Life I Pictured - my new tenant over there in the sidebar. She's a great read and beat out another good set of bidders this week. Be sure and check her out!
2 Comments:
Thank you for bidding on a spot on my blog. I am loving yours ... going to check out your tenant too!
I also had way too many offers (thats what I get for selling myself cheap hehe), but have found so many great journals to read.
I ended up letting a friend pick who I would place. Next time I am going to be right on top of it all. lol
Brandi
ps. added you to my favorites list
Thanks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home