June 30, 2006

fame, but where's the fortune?

A quickie post before the InLaws return this afternoon:

Yay! Mr.Q, babyQ and two friends are now famous - a photo of them has appeared on Blogging Baby.

How cool is that??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! That is SO cool! I loved that picture when I first saw it too.

They published a picture of my Monkey #2 a few months ago, and I went *crazy* when I saw it there online. Jumping around, screaming, crazy (because yeah, I have a boring life).

Jun 30, 2006, 12:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ciarra said...

I have been so busy with my little one that I haven't had time to post anything on anyones site.. I hope your labor was pain free, and everything is going well...

Jul 2, 2006, 9:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

that's VERY cool! :)

Jul 5, 2006, 12:20:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you! ANOTHER picture up at BB. Congratulations!

Jul 16, 2006, 7:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jenn said...

cool! Thanks for the note - I'm behind on my reading and hadn't picked up on that one yet. Yay Leo and babyQ!

Jul 17, 2006, 10:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home