November 30, 2006

I was never able to pronounce it properly

You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best
I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
These so called vacations will soon be my death,
I'm so sick from the drink, I need home for a rest.
...
Home for a Rest - Spirit of the West

Where was I going with this...? Right: NaBloPoMo. It's over! With this post, I'll have posted every day for an entire month! While the analogy to the above lyrics is rather sketchy at best, you get the idea that I might take a break tomorrow and, perhaps, not post for a day. gasp.

I'm hardly sick of posting, though. It's been kind of fun to write something every day, and I will try to keep it up, but there are things I need to do. Like get my ass in gear and actually send out e-cards for Christmas - I was really contemplating real cards this year?

So, to those who blogged every day as part of NaBloPoMo, and those who blogged every day just because: congrats! Now, go have an eggnog latte and rest those fingers for a day: I've decided that December 1 is NaBloNoPoDa. National Blog No Posting Day.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mackey said...

Aww...I am going to miss you.*wipes lonely tear from eye*

Nov 30, 2006, 9:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jessi said...

Great job!

Dec 1, 2006, 1:33:00 a.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

Woohoo!!! I liked it, too, but yes! I like the NaBloNoPoDa. Really, I think that's harder to type than the full phrase!

Oy.

I'm glad I did it, I'm glad it's over, and yeah, I think I'll try to keep it up, too. I've enjoyed reading your posts daily! Here's hoping you win a prize for all your hard work! :)

Dec 1, 2006, 7:36:00 a.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

haha! Oh wow! I just realized that was a link to me! (Don't mind me, I'm a little slow!) Thanks!

haha, word verification is wawwii (wowie? Wow wii?)

Dec 1, 2006, 7:37:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, don't know if you noticed, but you got picture of the day at Blogging Baby AGAIN. You so rock.

Dec 2, 2006, 5:26:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home