mini-meme
Taking my cue from the Crazy Hip Blog Mamas, here are five things you might not know about me.
[heh. delurk. d'lurk. dlURK. oh man, I did not get enough sleep last night...]
- I can wiggle my ears
- I have taken a fencing class
- I have only tried smoking once in my life, and it did not agree with my stomach. [okay, that might have been the vodka, but the cigarette certainly didn't help matters]
- A disturbing proportion of my celebrity crushes are on significantly older men...
- I have been known to wake up in the middle of the night, scratching my arms.
[heh. delurk. d'lurk. dlURK. oh man, I did not get enough sleep last night...]
Labels: meme
9 Comments:
HEY!!! How come delurking week is not on the CBS News with Katie Couric LOL?
Anyway, I used to like Sean Connery , like ten years ago when he was 6o-something but now he's much too old to like.
Trying hard to remember if I've ever left a comment or if I've only ever lurked. But in observance of IBDW, I'm leaving a really boring comment. :)
Good news on #4: As you age, the proportion of celebrity crushes on significantly older men can only decrease! Of course, that just makes it easier for you to develop a disturbing proportion of crushes on significantly younger men. :)
Totally unrelated: I just realized while typing the above that I forgot to put detergent in the load of laundry I just washed. Sigh.
Harrison Ford???
MrsM - yeah, but we'll still let Sean Connery talk and talk, and that's certainly good enough!
Jessica - hi! thanks for delurking and hope you're laundry's okay... :P
Heather - so on the list!
I've never lurked here, first time visitng from CHBM. I second Sean Connery and Harrison Ford. I've always had a think for Steven Tyler too.
I have tried multiple times to smoke a cigarette in both high school and college, but I could never inhale. I was such a loser, I couldn't even rebel properly.
Just here from the carnival!
My celebrity crushes span the ages...for real!
Hee hee... the closest I ever came to smoking was in order the show soem little punk in grade 3 (I was in grade 6) that I was tough/cool/whatever. I rolled some paper around one of those little golf pencils and coloured one end yellow. It woulda worked, too, had the punk not told me, as I brought my 'ciggy' to my lips, "So, uh, you're suckin' on the wrong end."
How was *I* supposed to know the yellow end went in your mouth????
Oh yeah. I was SO. COOL.
I'm jealous of my three year old for being able to curl her tongue and now I find myself envious that you can wiggle your ears! (Here via the CHBM!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home