idolatry
Okay, it may be a new record: two posts in one day, but I couldn't let this article slide.
I purposely avoided Metrotown this past weekend [as with most weekends, truly - Monday morning is the only time to go] because of Canadian Idol tryouts. Apparently, had I been able to get a parking spot, it may have been worth the people watching - just to see whose albums I probably won't be buying, even after I vote for them.
I purposely avoided Metrotown this past weekend [as with most weekends, truly - Monday morning is the only time to go] because of Canadian Idol tryouts. Apparently, had I been able to get a parking spot, it may have been worth the people watching - just to see whose albums I probably won't be buying, even after I vote for them.
2 Comments:
I totally wanted to drive to see the try-outs in Texas just for the people watching.
God. Make me stop watching idol. It's just not right.
lol - no, it's not right...but it was still on my tv set last night...help...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home