for my listening pleasure
Tagged by Jodifur, by the sheer power of reading her post, here are seven songs that I am listening to and loving now:
- Safe and Sound, Hawksley Workman. It's not from his most recent album, but it's a song that I've recently acquired and it is insanely beautiful. I swear, he may now be up at the top of my Celebrity Guys I'd Threaten to Hypothetically Leave Mr.Q For [sorry, Bono]
- Poets, The Tragically Hip. Don't tell me how the universe is altered, when you find out how he gets paid.
- The Alphabet of Nations, They Might Be Giants. From the Magpie's CD collection. I now know more countries than I did before. Sad, but true. I'm rather suspicious about West Xylophone, but have yet to look at an atlas to confirm my doubts.
- Think You Should Know, Jacksoul. Smooth, easy listening jazzy R&B for the car.
- I Got Rhytym, Denzal Sinclaire. Smoother, rich jazz for the car.
- Everybody Loves Saturday Night, Music Together Drums CD. From the Magpie's music class. She adores this entire disc.
- I Don't Feel Like Dancing, Scissor Sisters. No, it's now new. Yes, when I think about it, it's incredibly obnoxious. But it is really good for Jolly Jumping.
Labels: meme
3 Comments:
I love it! And guess what, I'm taggng you tomorrow for a different meme, by name!
uhoh...no pressure! :P
I just tagged you for a meme!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home