one year later

This time last year, I was passing out at the hospital after surgery. There was a

In the year since - which seems to have gone by instantaneously, despite feeling like utter eons ago - she has changed more than I have changed in the past ten. Make that 20. At least. I have no idea how she did that...I am in awe and I suspect that will not change. Ever.
Happy birthday, baby!
Labels: milestones
8 Comments:
Awww she is so beautiful!!
I remember when your birth update came through I was sitting on my bed with my new baby and bawling at the video of your wee baby born! It was so exciting, I felt strangely close to you, despite having not met. You describe it perfectly, it feels like ages ago, but at the same time, feels like last week.
Happy Birthday, Magpie!
She's a cuuutie!
Happy Happy First Birthday Magpie!!!
You are beautiful!
Beautiful!
Happy Number 1 Magpie!
Happy B-day Magpie!
Happy Happy Birthday to Baby Q!
(as I will forever think of her)
Happy Birthday, Magpie! You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home