it can take me a while, sometimes
In the midst of our morning small talk...
Mr.Q: I went to the bank machine yesterday and took out some money.
Me: Oh, good. I'm meeting [names written over to protect the innocent] for lunch today - gimme some of that.
Mr.Q, who is still on unpaid parental leave: What, am I your sugar daddy or something?
Me: That would work a whole lot better if you were actually making any money. Hey....
So, anyone know any good Sugar Daddies?
Mr.Q: I went to the bank machine yesterday and took out some money.
Me: Oh, good. I'm meeting [names written over to protect the innocent] for lunch today - gimme some of that.
Mr.Q, who is still on unpaid parental leave: What, am I your sugar daddy or something?
Me: That would work a whole lot better if you were actually making any money. Hey....
So, anyone know any good Sugar Daddies?
Labels: I am SO blogging this
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home