Sunday Edition XXXXII
in which I divulge the oh-so secret name of Mr.Q!!
Relevant links:
Relevant links:
- from whence the crappy, extraordinarily dull pumpkin carving knifes came from
- from whence the pumpkin came - and where we met our long-ago acquaintance
- it's soon to be Hallowe'en!
Labels: Sunday Edition
2 Comments:
hahaha! Way to go outing him on the intarwebz! LOL Such an uncommon name, too. :P
Doncha HATE it when that happens? Something similar happened to me with a girl who worked at my hair salon. We were in a different setting, a different city and I was all, "OMG I am so dumb!" when I finally realized who she was..of course, 10 minutes after we parted company. LOL
Can I just tell you how much Katie loves your video blogs? She smiles and talks back to you or maybe it's just Magpie. But nonetheless she lights up when I hit play.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home