mid week photo op
God damn it. I knew this was going to happen: the Magpie goes to daycare and I have to start doing crafts.I don't do crafts.
As evidenced, here, by my cheapo dollar store scissors, fancy coloured Sharpies [and you know that the only thing better than a Sharpie is a Post-It Note] and gifs
We [ and I use the term loosely] had to make a little collage for daycare. Apparently all the little kids love them... It had to have our photos and any pets or relatives or anything, really, that the Magpie would like. So, she gets us, her pets, a dragon, a bug and a fish. No scalloped edges, no glitter glue.
But I did print her name to go at the top in a totally awesome font.
Labels: mid-week photo op, NaBloPoMo
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home