Sunday Edition
the contractors have not yet been called
But if I had my way, they'd be here sooner rather than later. Yeah... check back in five years.
(and, wow, what is with these stills that YouTube is picking to represent my videos?? ack. I tried to change it, but it doesn't seem to have updated yet...)
But if I had my way, they'd be here sooner rather than later. Yeah... check back in five years.
(and, wow, what is with these stills that YouTube is picking to represent my videos?? ack. I tried to change it, but it doesn't seem to have updated yet...)
Labels: Sunday Edition
1 Comments:
Hehehe - I didn't laugh out loud when I heard your reasoning about a town house, honest.
We moved in 7 years ago, and are still finding things the previous owners did.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home