Another Episode of Things I've Learned
It's been a slow couple of weeks so I've only learned one new thing:
Apparently, watching your mother - who only gave birth to you 4 1/2 months ago, damn it - attempting to do sit-ups with muscles that may never have existed while [I might add] you are sitting on her stomach and, and such, increasing the difficulty factor by about a bazillion, is worthy of gales upon gales of riotous laughter.
Yeah. Love you too, kid.
Apparently, watching your mother - who only gave birth to you 4 1/2 months ago, damn it - attempting to do sit-ups with muscles that may never have existed while [I might add] you are sitting on her stomach and, and such, increasing the difficulty factor by about a bazillion, is worthy of gales upon gales of riotous laughter.
Yeah. Love you too, kid.
Labels: things I've learned
2 Comments:
That is hilarious!!!!
I can just see baby Q now. That might be worth getting hubby to video for you......& your blogger buddies;)
*giggle*
I sooooo feel this post.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home