January 14, 2007

Sunday Edition I

aaah - me! In video!! Oh, how they'll all laugh!!



Wow. What unfortunate freeze frames at the beginning and end. I'll have to work on that...

Relevant links:
So, seriously. Leave me a comment with queries and/or requests. Otherwise next week will be about my allan key incidents.

Because you know there will be allan key incidents...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mackey said...

So coooooool!!!
Too bad you didn't think of this yesterday...you could have got some footage of the outlaws & their intense puzzle fun!!lol

Jan 14, 2007, 10:18:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

Oh and I'm not a cool kid. I'm still the weird goth girl that no one talks to in high school.

PS. I love your hair.

Jan 15, 2007, 6:28:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mackey - lol. I'll have to work up to in-law footage...good idea!

jenny - oh dear, I hope I didn't offend your inner goth! appropriate edits are in :P thx!

Jan 15, 2007, 9:22:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home