November 16, 2007

it's Friday - let's haiku!

Haiku Friday

darkness on the train
at the end of a week’s rain
tomorrow is sun


Okay, so this is a cop out. I post my poetry over at my other blog, and that includes Haiku Fridays. But, in the interest of Nablopomo, tonight I post it here too!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger soccer mom in denial said...

Haiku Friday? I LOVE it!

And I love the poem too. I wrote a commuter rail Haiku a few months ago when the train conducter offered to help me write an, err, romantic, poem for my husband.

Nov 17, 2007, 8:55:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jenn said...

check out the a mommy story link and haiku away each week! I do remember reading that ... romantic, heheh ... poem. loved it :)

Nov 17, 2007, 9:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home