mid week photo op
So, this is the photo that Mr.Q took today for the 365 project we're doing on flickr.They went to go for a walk around the lake after daycare today.
On a gorgeous, sunny [cold] day, after a nearly tearless daycare 1/2 day - including a long nap with no soother - they went and visited ducks and walked the boardwalk and took photos.
Why am I at work, again?
Labels: mid-week photo op, NaBloPoMo
3 Comments:
Terrific photo. Can you join the 365 project on Flikr any time?
You work 'cause you are awesome.
I agree. Totally gorgeous photo.
And to make you feel better about working and missing out on a great day? Just ask me some day about a more typical SAHM day, where nothing gets done and the tantrums have begun. ; )
It's then I wonder, "Why am I not working?"
We work because me must earn our means to survive.
The photo is quite nice, I like the stillness of the water.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home